Recent Patch Notes
We keep our game constantly updated with improvements, new fuctions, new maps, new characters and new game modes.
New cosmetics available!
A Gummy’s Life update 1.1.3:
- A whole new set of hats and glasses available to unlock.
First season is over! All the cosmetics that you have not gotten already can’t be unlocked anymore.
- Cosmetics already won will remain in your inventory to show off!
New patch, new map!
Patch Notes 1.1.2:
- New map available: Altar!
- You can now ping yourself on the screen by pressing L3 on your controller or Tab on your keyboard to reveal your position
- Fixed a bug that appeared when grabbing a door in Robox in the online mode
- Fixed a desynchronization of Hot Potato mode in online matches
- Fixed bad synchronization of KO’d players in online mode
- Switch only: The Switch players encountered online will now appear in your “Recently played with” tab
News for Private Online matches:
Patch Notes 1.1.1:
- Private online matches can now be set up like local matches:
- 3 game modes available – Free for all, Hot Potato and King of the Hill;
- all maps to choose from;
- matches up to 10 random maps
- Added Korean language
- Now, when you leave a local match after the first round, a game played will be added to your statistics and also a game won to the winner’s profile
- Steam only: Now the game will get muted when it’s not focused
- If a gummy gets stuck between the numbers in Clockwork when the floor goes down, it will explode after some seconds.
- Private online matches can now be set up like local matches:
Fixes and improvements on all platforms:
Patch Notes 1.1.0a:
- Steam only: Players playing on Nintendo Switch will be represented with its platform logo
- The process of entering an online match with WIFI connections has been improved.
- Matches in progress will now appear at the bottom of the list of matches
When equipping a cosmetic that your gummy can’t equip, it was erased, but the “equipped” VFX appeared, instead of the “broken” VFX.
Some statistics were not being recorded properly in online matches.
When playing with “End round with only AIs left”, in some cases Draw was not given properly
News for Steam and Nintendo Switch
Patch Notes 1.1.0:
- Cross Play with PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S is now available
- Cosmetics! Different hats and glasses have been added for each of your gummies to keep fighting crazily, but stylish! You’ll be able to unlock them by playing online (matchmaking)
- 3 new maps available
- The training map is now also selectable for local play
- 2 new unlockable gummies
- New unlockable difficulty mode
- Full rework of the grabbing system: more freedom, less vibrations, better flow
- The AIs will now be able to drive the tractor: watch out!
- Improved AIs behavior to follow you to places where they couldn’t before: run for your life!
- The slippery stat will now also involve the ability of gummies to get up from KO a little faster
- The upwards speed when jumping is now limited to avoid rare cases of speeding up due to collision forces between players
- Improved movements of Plank and Tackle to be faster and smoother
- The hexagons in BeeCareful will recover its original color much slower now after being stepped on
- You can now pass the potato by driving through another gummy with the tractor in Hot Potato mode
- The cannon balls in Powxels will knock out at least 0.1s
- In Robox, the sugar splats on the belts will now move with them
- The AIs will now choose more varied colors for their gummies
- Steam only: Sony DualSense™ controller is now supported
- Steam only: Clear Stats button changed for Delete Profile
- The number of rounds played/to be played will now be shown together with the scoreboard
- Descriptions of the different game modes will be shown when hovering or changing the modes in Map Selection
- The scoreboard will now be shown when announcing the global scores at the end of the match
Fixes on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3c:
AIs used to take control over the player’s gummy in rare cases of a bit of lag detected; we have a system to ensure other players can still play if one loses connection, but hey, a bit of lag should not make you lose your character!
Gummies would get stuck in the online hub if they got out & in of a game very quickly; we explained to them how agile humans are and they’ll handle it better from now on.
Fixed an issue with the internal clock synchronization in online mode that caused, on some occasions, that other players were not seen moving.
Sudden death after a draw at the end of an online game was not working, but there can only be one champion!
Steam only: Remaping the keyboard controls was not working properly.
Fixes and minor improvements on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3b:
- You can now raise your arms up in the character selection screen, even if you didn’t lock your gummy, to make it easier to recognize your spot in the screen.
You can unlock the Egg again, an evil bug made it impossible, sorry!
Fixed the height being wrongly displayed on some texts.
Fixed some rare cases with the pause menu.
New improvements on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3a:
- The Gummy Ring now has a purple color.
- The names of players will now show correctly with the game font in all languages.
- Improved the online synchronization of multiple jumps and falls (on Dakongo’s liana for example).
- Improved the online synchronization of the movement in Tagada.
- Improved performance in Tagada.
- Steam only: better movement feeling with high FPS in Tagada.
- Sometimes KO’d gummies would not replicate the correct position in online mode.
- Some gummies had their arm vibrating when using the Bowing Taunt.
- In rare cases a player disappeared in the online mode until the next level.
- The player boxes on Robox were not synchronizing as they were supposed to.
Complete visual revamp on Switch & New balance and improvements on PC & Switch
Patch Notes 1.0.3:
- Switch only: Visual and Performance revamp, everything should look much better and perform better!
- Switch only: You can now invite your friends to your Private Match in Online mode!
- You can now jump on top of A Frog’s Life cars.
- Revamp of how the collisions on moving platforms work. They should work perfectly now.
- Training mode now starts immediately instead of a 3… 2… 1… counting down
- Improved synchronization of the online player movements with high ping players
- Improved synchronization of the online player jumps with high ping players
- AI now jumps down of Dakongo superior platforms after being thrown by the cannon
- AI on hard mode now knows how to follow you if you climb walls
- AI on hard mode does not try to grab a gummy a second time to prevent some cases of saving it
- New stat: Zombies killed
- If someone opens the menu or controls UI in character selection, the countdown will stop
- Track’n Splash train door has now a better behavior
- AI in Clockwork, hot potato mode, now has priority on passing the potato rather than getting on top of a number
- Gummies could freeze and stand still if get up and fall recovery happen at the same time
- Zombarn tractor can no longer get stuck without moving
- Steam only: Gummies’ outline in team mode is now in sync with the characters